Quicken has some serious issues?

oldngrmpy1
oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭
Just as I had stated in a post yesterday that my quicken has been working great, Early this AM I added a Cash account, then 1 hr ago I tried to do an update got 502 error, tried again 502 error. The transaction in 1 account had transactions missing from 2004 to 2018, and from 8/31/2019 to current. Qkn locked up with red flag on downloaded transaction. Closed Qkn, rebooted PC, then tried web connect, then all transactions for the account were gone, can't validate, and date in date scrollbar shows 0/0/1900. What can I do now? I'd try a restore, and should I move the restore file from USB to qkn file on PC to be safe?
Yes my sync has been set to OFF for last 8 months!

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @oldngrmpy1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions provided in this support article regarding the Accept Transactions issue that you are currently experiencing.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• oldngrmpy1
    oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Did a restore back up, then update, now I have the red flags showing there are downloads in two accounts waiting to be accepted but am not getting the accept / review transactions window below my register transactions. What do I need to do now?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @oldngrmpy1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions provided in this support article regarding the Accept Transactions issue that you are currently experiencing.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.