Unable to connect to RBC TFSA (Q Mac)

Options
Hendie
Hendie Member
edited May 2022 in Investing (Mac)
I am using Quicken for Mac 6.2.1 and recently upgraded my membership to Deluxe membership in order to record transactions to my RBC TFSA. I am however not able to connect my RBC TFSA account to Quicken via the online connect facility. The TFSA account does not show up as a selectable account on my RBC profile.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell @Hendie

Thank you for visiting the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have few questions to help me better understand what could be happening. First, are you receiving any connectivity error messages at any point?

Do you have multiple accounts with RBC? What is the URL that you visit to view the TFSA account? The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Hendie
    Hendie Member
    Options
    Hi Tyka,

Thank you for your response.

I do not get any connectivity errors. I do have multiple accounts with RBC and they all show up to be linked, except for the TFSA.

I normally connect to online banking via https://www.rbc.com/canada.html, and the TFSA is listed under Investments as a "RBC InvestEase TFSA Retirement Savings"
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Hendie

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues adding your account.

With adding the account there may be multiple connections that could work in order to add your TFSA account. As such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance so they can guide you through figuring out what could work on getting the account added into Quicken. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.