USAA & Quicken

I am a long time user of Quicken and an even longer user of USAA. I normally have no problem with the two getting along and doing what I need them to do, that is until the most recent security changes and Quicken's lack of changing the program to match this secure change.

When the change occurred, I had minimal blimp in my Quicken/USAA routine after I found out about the new approval that had to be down for Quicken. However it did drop one of my accounts that at the time had no activity, but I can figure out later how to add it.

Anyways back to my problem. I am unable to do any or almost any online bills thru the bill pay program. I am constantly either getting "try again" or "Awaiting next bill" when I have already received notice either from USAA or the biller that the statement/bill is available for payment.

This has led to many many issues and I have basically had to go back to a manual billing system to keep track of my bills and not miss a due date. What good is Quicken to me if you can't manage ALL of my money and not just the accounts.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @DeMO,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken
    To start with, I suggest Validating Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• DeMO
    DeMO Member ✭✭
    Thank you for answering my question however it didn't help because I've already tried all of those suggestions. I am running the newest version as well as all of the updates that have come in to try and correct any of these problems and nothing has worked. This is going on ever since USAA change their security. I set up my USAA accounts the way that I'm instructed to do and I still have an issue with the bills. Thank you
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @DeMO

I was taking a look in our system to see if I could find the USAA biller but noticed that I couldn't find it connected at all. I'm wondering here if we might see a similar issue in a test file as well. I'd like to see if you're able to connect USAA in a test file.  I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance to try to see if it connects to USAA. We'll see what we can attempt next to fix the issue on your main file.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.