LoanDepot Mortgage next amount due is not yet available ......

Options
I just added LoanDepot Mortgage as an online biller but it always says.. "next amount due is not yet available ......" - Obviously it is since I get the statement in the mail. I tried to delete and reinstall online biller but same results. Any suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DON"T set up loan accounts for download.  Doing so will ONLY download the principal payment, not the interest charge and and escrow/other amounts.
    USE Q's Loan Wizard, which is very accurate for mortgage (not auto) loans.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• judgeluciodeluca
    judgeluciodeluca Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am only looking to get the e-bill from LoanDepot. I do not want to track loan. Just pay my monthly bill but it always says next bill not available yet.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Someone from Quicken would have to look into LoanDepot and if it's working properly within Bill Manager

Be sure to avoid late fees and penalty interest rates

Are you about to be late with making your bill payment due to problems or unexpected delays in Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay or Check Pay) that can't be resolved in a timely fashion?
    To avoid missed payments, I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit the next (and perhaps all future) payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller will make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late. In Quicken just record a scheduled reminder that does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the debit transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried to use "Bill Present", which was put into Quicken starting in 2015, for many years.  Some billers worked all the times.  Some billers worked "sometimes".  And some never worked.  The very fact that the third party software has to go out to this different, unstandardized websites and try to get the bills means that it is prone to these kinds of problems.

The Quicken Bill Manager is just "Bill Presentment" and using the same service to try to schedule a payment through that same unstandardized website.

I'm a strong believer in setting up payments on the biller's website, but with me doing it, instead of a "script" from some third party server.  I have been doing that for over 20 years with no problems.  But I wouldn't touch a system like Quicken Bill Manager to actually pay my bills.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/