Unable to connect to Capital One

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Can't Setup One Step Update with Capital One.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @kas

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. 

The Described behavior can be caused by multiple things, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They'll be able to collect logs and figure out what exactly is causing the issue you're having. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• kas
    kas Member ✭✭
    Options
    Was there a resolution for this problem, I am now having the same issue. Thanks
  • cossak2007
    cossak2007 Member
    Options
    Have never been able to automatically download transactions from Capital One Card Services
    No error messages but says One Step Update not available .
    Have had to manually download my credit card transactions
    Have done many many things with different Quicken Support staff with no resolution .
    Wish support would give us a status report on this issue or if they have given up
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @kas

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. 

The Described behavior can be caused by multiple things, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They'll be able to collect logs and figure out what exactly is causing the issue you're having. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• cfe
    cfe Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have been having the same issue. Started when I closed an account at Capital One so I thought that might be the issue, but if other people are having the same problem this seems less likely
This discussion has been closed.