Synchrony Bank & Associated Cards Error CC-501/101 & CC-502/102 (Windows & Mac)

Answers

• Gene in Florida
    Gene in Florida Member ✭✭
    For the past week I've been getting cc-502 with Synchrony downloads. I tried to reset the account in Quicken but Quicken is unable to connect to Synchrony.
  • Dezran
    Dezran Member ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    [Removed - Disruptive/Violation of Community Guidelines]
  • Dezran
    Dezran Member ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    I've had this problem for close to a week with both my Amazon and Lowe's card.
    [Removed - Rant/Disruptive]
  • l3leblanc
    l3leblanc Member ✭✭
    My Synchrony account hasn't updated for the past several days. I disconnected the account, but now can't reconnect. I'm getting a cc scrape:102 error message. I, likewise, have recently downloaded the latest update. Any ideas on when this will be fixed?
  • iCorn
    iCorn Member
    I am seeing some threads regarding a 501 error for Synchrony accounts, I am receiving the CC-502 error, does this make sense? Is there a resolution?
  • friscolines
    friscolines Member
    I am experiencing the same CC-502 error since 6/11 and the support suggestions do not correct the problem. There have been update issues with Sam's Club account at Synchrony Bank for a few months now...some transactions not being updated, some cleared entries downloaded again.
  • gjwhelan
    gjwhelan Member ✭✭
    I am using quicken home and business, it was working fine until a couple of days

did a reset account now it will not connect. I can log onto the account no problem .
    All of my other accounts are working fine.
  • gjwhelan
    gjwhelan Member ✭✭
    all patches and upgrades are done.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    gjwhelan said:
    I am using quicken home and business, it was working fine until a couple of days

did a reset account now it will not connect. I can log onto the account no problem .
    All of my other accounts are working fine.
    Thanks for the image showing the error code, CC 502
    Please read and follow instructions here: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-cc-502

• SirBruce
    SirBruce Member ✭✭
    Similar to others, I am receiving the CC-502 error with my 'Sam's Club Personal Account' provided by Synchrony Bank. My last successful download was 05/09/21.
  • ffinlay
    ffinlay Member ✭✭
    I've been receiving a CC-502 error the last week on a TJX Rewards credit card. I've tried the solution published on the Quicken Help site a few times (Refresh account then wait a day) but it has not solved the issue.
  • Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    I also have been receiving cc-502 errors since 6/11. I reported the error to support this morning.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.13. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• KevinMyers
    KevinMyers Member ✭✭
    I called Quicken Support and went through all the troubleshooting steps again. The support rep is escalating the issue.
  • Paul Roques
    Paul Roques Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    James J said:
    I just logged onto my Amazon Synchrony account, intending to download transactions since my last statement date. Normally this is easy to do. But today, although I still see the option to download transactions since the last statement date when I select that option, Synchrony is incorrectly telling me that I have no transactions to download - which is very incorrect.

Once again, Synchrony's site is mucking up the download. 
    I have the same thing happening on the Synchrony site so this would seem to be on Synchrony's side this time but I wish someone at Quicken would acknowledge this and let us know what they're doing to work with Synchrony to resolve this.

The above is from https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20185751#Comment_20185751

• Paul Roques
    Paul Roques Member ✭✭✭✭
    Anja,

Have you read my post (just before your last post) in which I pointed out, and quoted another member, that the whole issue appears to be on Synchrony's end since when attempting to export current transactions we are receiving a message that there are no current transactions even though there are.

Do you know if anyone at Quicken is working with Synchrony (who always seem to have some kind of issue) on this?

Thanks,
    Paul
  • ron2ba
    ron2ba Member ✭✭
    I've also been getting the CC-502 error with my "Sams Club Personal Credit Account" from Synchrony bank. My last successful download was June 10, 2014 @ 1851 CST.
  • ron2ba
    ron2ba Member ✭✭
    I should add to my previous post from a minute ago that when I attempt to export from Synchrony manually it states: "There is currently no activity to export." in reference to my data which contains 45 transactions in the current billing cycle. This definitely sounds like a problem on the Synchrony site.
  • Tractorboyflys
    Tractorboyflys Member ✭✭
    I'm also receiving a CC-502 from Sams Club CC. I attempted to do a manual export from my Sam's account and received the following message "There is currently no activity to export. Please select another option" My current activity starts on the 1st and there are transactions. Apparently Synchrony is having issues.
  • Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Just to add to this lovely mess, I have 2 transactions from HSN(I know this is a Sam's club issue) but synchrony as well. These 2 transactions were posted to the account on 6/7, and they were the only transactions on 6/7 to "post". Today when I updated, they were included in the balance, but I never received the individual transactions on the download file. So I agree that synchrony is havings issues, but gee what's new. I do hope that Quicken Support can help determine the issue(s) and help...

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.13. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• Paul Roques
    Paul Roques Member ✭✭✭✭
    I just spent about 20 minutes with online support at Sam's Synchrony and they were not aware of the  "There is currently no activity to export. Please select another option" issue. We did discuss that it's just the activity since the last statement since I am able to export transactions for specific statements. I also let them know that this was not exclusive to my account and that others on the Quicken forums were encountering the same issue.
    They are sending this issue up the ladder to the next level and told me to expect a call within two days.
  • DocD
    DocD Member
    Same issues, however, for the last month it has also randomly picked up transaction that had already been reconciled. This was after the known issue that was reported to users. I have been using this since the DOS days so I am confident it will be resolved.
  • Paul Roques
    Paul Roques Member ✭✭✭✭
    Just opened Quicken and did the One Step Update...Sam's Synchrony downloaded the transactions without issue  B)
  • Permutations
    Permutations Member ✭✭
    Quicken now will connected to Synchrony-Amazon, but no transactions are downloaded.

And I still cannot connected to Quicken Support. The link does not work, and I am not blocking popups.
  • mckeerw
    mckeerw Member ✭✭
    Mine also was working fine until about a week ago? Tried the "reset account", no luck. Tried deleting the download feature so I could reinstall it. It would never recognize my login after that to set it back up. I finally recovered it by creating a new account and selecting Sam's Personal account vs. Synchrony Credit Cards. You can link what you download as new to your old Sam's Club account in Quicken so you won't loose anything. It all works normal again now for me.
  • ipbrogden
    ipbrogden Member ✭✭
    Synchrony Bank (Sam's Club credit card) account problems for almost a week, CC-502.
  • nelaco
    nelaco Member ✭✭✭
    > @Paul Roques said:
    > I just spent about 20 minutes with online support at Sam's Synchrony and they were not aware of the  "There is currently no activity to export. Please select another option" issue. We did discuss that it's just the activity since the last statement since I am able to export transactions for specific statements. I also let them know that this was not exclusive to my account and that others on the Quicken forums were encountering the same issue.
    > They are sending this issue up the ladder to the next level and told me to expect a call within two days.

Exact same issue with my Gap Synchrony card. Have not heard back from Gap in 6 days now.
  • Paul Roques
    Paul Roques Member ✭✭✭✭
    I just spent about 20 minutes with online support at Sam's Synchrony and they were not aware of the  "There is currently no activity to export. Please select another option" issue. We did discuss that it's just the activity since the last statement since I am able to export transactions for specific statements. I also let them know that this was not exclusive to my account and that others on the Quicken forums were encountering the same issue.
    They are sending this issue up the ladder to the next level and told me to expect a call within two days.
    Sam's Synchrony was fixed within hours of me posting the above comment...that was on the 14th.
  • BRies
    BRies Member ✭✭
    :s Called Synchrony and they said, they are aware of the problem with Quicken and hope to have the problem resolved in another week. Very Frustrating. !!!! I have 2 accounts that have many transactions that need to be downloaded!!
This discussion has been closed.