Quicken Cloud is temporarily unavailable....FOR WEEKS

receiving error message when syncing transactions Quicken Cloud is temporarily unavailable.  It has been like this for several weeks.  I tried turning on/off syncing and also reseting cloud.  This does not correct the error

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Greydog9928,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. Please, follow the instructions provided below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taken back to your data file after signing in
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Greydog9928
    Greydog9928 Member, Mac Beta Beta
    Quicken Premier 6.2.1 build 602.38957.100 on Mac 11.4
    Signed in/signed out.  Still with same error message.
  • Quicken Anja
    @Greydog9928 Thank you for the update and for trying those steps.

In that case, then next, I suggest manually resetting the cloud account instead.

To do this, first, save a backup (just in case). Sign out of the mobile and/or web apps (if applicable). Then, follow the instructions provided below to remove the cloud account from your main data file.
    1. On your desktop program; navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Preferences...
    3. Mobile, Sync & Alerts and turn sync Off
    4. Close Preferences
    5. Open a different data file, or if you don't have a second data file to open, then create a temporary new data file (click here to view instructions under To create a new data file).
    6. Once you've opened a different data file, navigate back to Quicken
    7. Preferences...
    8. Connected Services
    9. Click on See all cloud accounts 
    10. Select the cloud account name from your original file
    11. Click the minus-sign (-) in the bottom left corner
    12. On the pop-up screen, click Delete Cloud Account
    13. Switch back to your original data file (click here to view instructions, scroll down to Switching between data files)
    14. Once you've returned to your original data file, navigate back to Quicken
    15. Preferences...
    16. Mobile, Sync & Alerts and turn sync back on
    Once that's done, see if the issue still continues to persist. You can then also delete the new file you previously created as well as its cloud account (if applicable).

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• Greydog9928
    Greydog9928 Member, Mac Beta Beta
    That worked.  Thanks.  Basically the user needs to delete the cloud account, but you cant do it within that data file...
  • Quicken Anja
    @Greydog9928 Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.