banana republic credit card

whitbeckgs
whitbeckgs Member ✭✭
Is anyone having issues with banana republic credit card transaction downloads? They've typically been under Synchrony Bank Credit Cards but now appear to have their own URL. Quicken tells me that my credentials are being denied even though the exact same credentials work fine with a web site log in.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @whitbeckgs,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) when trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• whitbeckgs
    whitbeckgs Member ✭✭
    During my troubleshooting, I turned off One Step Update so my problem now is trying to reactivate it. When I enter my username and password (which works fine at their website) I get an error message saying "Oops. Did you mistype your login? CC-503". Given that I copy-n-pasted my login credential, I'm confident that I didn't mistype them.

Note that Quicken is trying to connect to "Synchrony Bank Credit Cards" which has worked fine for 5 years.

I'm using Quicken Version R33.24

Thanks.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for the additional information.

When you try to reactivate, do you do so through Set Up Now (found in the Online Services tab), or through Add Account? If you haven't already, could you please try reactivating through Add Account (not through Set Up Now)?

To reactivate through Add Account, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. If your account(s) have been found successfully, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• whitbeckgs
    whitbeckgs Member ✭✭
    Thanks. That worked. I had to use the Banana Republic credit card. The only issue is that the fix seemed to create a new starting amount ($80.83) for the account. Once I zeroed out that starting amount, everything was fine. Thanks much. George
This discussion has been closed.