CC-502 Error Enterprise Bank & Trust

NM Music
NM Music Member
I keep getting a CC-502 error on Enterprise Bank & Trust. How do I resolve this? :/

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @NM Music

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with cc502 errors with your FI. I would recommend taking a look at the cc502 error article to see if we're able to try the troubleshooting steps recommended to try fixing the issue we're having. I'll leave the article down 

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-cc-502

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓

Hello @NM Music

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with cc502 errors with your FI. I would recommend taking a look at the cc502 error article to see if we're able to try the troubleshooting steps recommended to try fixing the issue we're having. I'll leave the article down 

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-cc-502

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• rreider61624
    rreider61624 Member
    I have been getting the cc502 error from Enterprise Bank and Trust for about 3 weeks. Any resolution to this?
  • Bashley
    Bashley Member
    Same here. Two accounts. Did try reset which did connect to the Enterprise Server and saw my accounts, but still won't update account transactions.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Hello @rreider61624

Thanks for letting us know how long you've been having issues. Given the length of time it has been happening I would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They'll be able to collect logs to figure out what exactly is happening. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you. 

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.