CC-501 Error trying to add account with Indiana Public Retirement System

James White
James White Member ✭✭✭
Whenever I try to setup my online account I get a CC-501 error. I'm not sure what else to say; that's the gist of it.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @James White

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues adding your accounts. I was taking a look to see if I could find any additional details but it didn't seem like there were any for your FI. How long has this been happening? Have you had this account connected previously? If you haven't already I would recommend looking at the CC-501 article as it's a good place to start.

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-501

Once you get the chance please let us know more and we'll see what we can do to resolve the issue you're having.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• James White
    James White Member ✭✭✭
    Hi, thanks for the response.
    I was trying to add this account for the first time; it's never been connected previously. I have tried to set it up multiple times over the last week or so. No luck so far, just the CC-501 error.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @James White

Thank you for the update. If that's the case it sounds like we might need to collect logs in order to figure out what exactly is happening. I would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't tried this yet, please do:
    • Go to Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    • Click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side.
    • Sign out, then sign back in to your Quicken account using your existing Quicken ID.
    After that try to add account again.
This discussion has been closed.