Error Message When Updating Accounts: CC-800, Wells Fargo

Options
ALBERT FONT
ALBERT FONT Member ✭✭
I'm getting this error when downloading transactions from my Wells Fargo account, after going thru the steps recommended to fix this problem the update returns a zero balance

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @ALBERT FONT,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, to clarify; are the steps found in this support article the same steps you mentioned following?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ALBERT FONT
    ALBERT FONT Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for the help, I have version R33.24, build 27.1.33.24 and yes I followed all the step exactly as mentioned in the article.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for the additional information.

In that case then, as stated at the bottom of the article; since the steps have failed to resolve the error, at this point you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate the error and may likely be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

I do apologize for being unable to resolve this for you from here in the Community! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.