Is anyone having problems with updating Hilton American Express?

I keep on getting a dialog box that askes me to enter passwords. When i try to it takes me to the PassWord Vault where the passwords are already entered.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Stan Kardonsky,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

To start with, if you haven't already, could you please try deactivating the account(s) experiencing this issue and then reactivating through Add Account (not through Set Up Now)?

Please, follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, to reactivate through Add Account, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Stan Kardonsky
    Stan Kardonsky Member ✭✭
    Anja, thanks. that did it. I'm good to go
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.