Payment Instruction stuck - No Matching Transaction

I have a payment instruction stuck in the Online Center - Below the button for Update/Send it states 1 Instruction. I have no instructions listed and nothing in the register that show's as not being sent.

The software asks me every time I close it if I wish to send remaining instructions and since it will never work I just hit cancel and my ocd explodes.

Anyone else run into this or know how to clear this. I assume this is a left over duplicate issue from the transition of bill pay etc. I just wish for it to go away.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @burzycki

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I am sorry that you are having an issue with a stuck payment. This can happen when there is a miscommunication with the server(s). To clear this error I would recommend to refresh the branding and profile. 

Select Tools >Online Center >hold Ctrl+Shift keys (simultaneously) >Contact Info (top right corner). 
    Once the menu pops up under the Refresh Option check the following boxes: Financial institution Branding/Profile, and Online Payments. Next click Refresh. If needed click on Update/Send once more to clear out the stuck payment. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes

-Quicken Paloma 
  • burzycki
    burzycki Member ✭✭
    Sadly that did not work. In that account list Quicken Bill Pay is not listed - but that is where the transaction is stuck.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    AFAIK, in the list of accounts in the above window you need to select the Checking Account which is connected to the Quicken Bill Manager Quick Pay / Check Pay activity.
  • burzycki
    burzycki Member ✭✭
    > @UKR said:
    > AFAIK, in the list of accounts in the above window you need to select the Checking Account which is connected to the Quicken Bill Manager Quick Pay / Check Pay activity.

I actually did them all to see if it would clear it and it did not.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, that's "above my pay grade". I don't know how to fix that. We need @Quicken Paloma or someone else to chime in here.

Or, if you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

This discussion has been closed.