Quicken freezes when for a "report problem" with connecting you want to add a file/doc

Options
Gilles9
Gilles9 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
I have a problem with Quicken connect with "National Bank of Canada new login"

When I get the error ( aggregate error) I can submit a report, if I choose add a file/doc the application QM freezes on the window opened to choose the file to add

QM (Version 6.2.2 (Build 602.39004.100) Needs to be forced quit

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Gilles9

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

The Aggregator in error issue is something that we generally need to view logs and change something on our side. As such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• Gilles9
    Options
    The freeze of the App is the main issue here, 

Support has fixed this in the past it took multiple days however

You should verify the App getting frozen when trying to add something to the "report a problem"
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @Gilles9 Have you tried using Report a Problem to report the problem? ;)

Joking aside, I would actually do that: submit a problem report using Report a Problem -- without attaching a file, of course -- to try to get this to the attention of the developers. A post here will not accomplish that.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Gilles9
    Options
    @jacobs
    @quicken Francisco

If App freezing does not get attention, then something is wrong as developpers do not want their app to freeze
    maybe I am using the wrong forum

If the aggregator issue does not get fix soon, I'll call support for this issue
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Gilles9 said:
    If App freezing does not get attention, then something is wrong as developpers do not want their app to freeze
    maybe I am using the wrong forum
    @Gilles9  I agree they would want to know about this. But the developers do not read the posts on this site.  That's why I suggested you use the Report a Problem function, as that is the most straightforward way to gt this to their attention. Alternatively, you could call Quicken Support and lead a representative through the issue, and hope that they would then document it and push it to the developers, as that is the other wya to get an issue to the attention of the developers. But depending on the support representative, you may have to jump through a lot of hoops to test various things, so I thought Report a Problem was an easier choice. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.