Is it possible to delete a transaction that is scheduled for next year?

Options
I can see it in the calendar, but the farthest my checking account register can go is the end of 2021.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Mike916,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

In order to view Scheduled Transactions that are scheduled a year out, you will need to change the register's Scheduled Transactions display settings. To do so, open the account register, and please navigate to the Clock icon on the top-right. Then, select Next 12 Months (see below).

Once that is done, you should now be able to view, edit, and/or delete Scheduled Transactions up to 1 year from today's date.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesn't your account register have a Date Range selection filter?
    If so, is that set to "All Dates" instead of "This year" or some other limited date range?
  • Quicken Anja
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Mike916,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

In order to view Scheduled Transactions that are scheduled a year out, you will need to change the register's Scheduled Transactions display settings. To do so, open the account register, and please navigate to the Clock icon on the top-right. Then, select Next 12 Months (see below).

Once that is done, you should now be able to view, edit, and/or delete Scheduled Transactions up to 1 year from today's date.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• Mike916
    Mike916 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you! Problem solved.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike916 said:
    Thank you! Problem solved.

Just curious ... which solution did solve your problem?
  • Mike916
    Mike916 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Using the reminder date change on the right side of the register. I was trying to use the last xx days drop down on the left side if the register.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.