Unable to Download from Wells Fargo Accounts

This started the week of June 21, 2021. Downloading transactions from Wells Fargo Bank using Quicken Connect returns errors and downloads do not occur. The error is "CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.101:String index out of range: 0" I've followed the proposed solutions already identified by Quicken in this forum for similar issues but the problem persists.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @DG65 & @snowflakesedge,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• driverjw
    driverjw Member ✭✭✭
    I would try using direct connect with WF.
  • DG65
    DG65 Member ✭✭
    Tried that. Didn't work!
  • Encountering the exact same problem "CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.101:String index out of range: 0" starting on 6/12. Is not downloading WF data and has also unlinked my primary WF account. Have tried relinking multiple times and it goes into update mode with error display for other WF accounts and no download attempt for primary account.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @DG65 & @snowflakesedge,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Pankaj Yawalkar
    Pankaj Yawalkar Member ✭✭
    Encountering this too
  • David Stempnakowski
    David Stempnakowski Member ✭✭✭
    Same. I can connect via their app and via web browser.
  • DG65
    DG65 Member ✭✭
    Downloads began working for me today.
This discussion has been closed.