I've changed all bank acct. numbers. How to I tell Quicken?

Options
I've changed all bank acct. numbers. How to I tell Quicken?
It has been a week and Onestep has not found them.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @franlee50,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

If your bank account numbers have changed, Quicken does not recognize and change them automatically. You will need to deactivate and reactivate all affected accounts in order for Quicken to register and make the change.

If you haven't already, please follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Then, to reactivate; navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• franlee50
    franlee50 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I gave Quicken my new password
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @franlee50,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

If your bank account numbers have changed, Quicken does not recognize and change them automatically. You will need to deactivate and reactivate all affected accounts in order for Quicken to register and make the change.

If you haven't already, please follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Then, to reactivate; navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.