merge old and new credit card account

Options
how do I merge data from an old credit card account to a new credit card account

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @VicL,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

If you need to update your credit card account in Quicken with the new credit card info, then you can simply deactivate and reactivate the account. For instructions, please refer to this support article to deactivate and this support article to reactivate.

Once reactivated, the account in Quicken should automatically be updated with the new credit card information and download transactions.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @VicL,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

If you need to update your credit card account in Quicken with the new credit card info, then you can simply deactivate and reactivate the account. For instructions, please refer to this support article to deactivate and this support article to reactivate.

Once reactivated, the account in Quicken should automatically be updated with the new credit card information and download transactions.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.