No New Transactions Mound City Bank RO

I have a number of accounts with Mound City RO. I stopped receiving transactions as of early July.

I went in and deactivated all of them and then activated them. It found all the accounts and linked to them the exisiting registers.

I am still unable to get new transactions on just one of the accounts. Online I can see new transactions as of july 7 and they are are in my register waiting to be reconciled. But they don't download.

Best Answer

• Scott Adams
    Scott Adams Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I have manually cleared all missing transactions and it appears to be working ok now. Another weird thing was when I reset the accounts for online the initial deposits changed from 0 to 2500 or and it really messed up balances. I reset those to 0 and all is good now

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Scott Adams,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, which account type is the account in question (i.e.: checking, savings, etc)? And which connection method are you using to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Scott Adams
    Scott Adams Member ✭✭
    I have also tried a single reset of the one account after the above activations/deactivations. I then closed and reopened Quicken. I am using Quicken for Windows subscription.

Note the deactivate/reactivated did allow one of the other accounts to get updated. I didn't have anything new on other accounts to see if they were downloading or not.
  • Scott Adams
    Scott Adams Member ✭✭
    Quicken R34.16 Build 27.1.34.16

Business checking account

Express Web Connect

I just tried update again and all (4) local account to account transfers I did on 7/16/21 are now downloaded. I am missing all transactions from 7/7 – 7/15. I am also missing a deposit done on 7/16

Thanks
  • Scott Adams
    Scott Adams Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I have manually cleared all missing transactions and it appears to be working ok now. Another weird thing was when I reset the accounts for online the initial deposits changed from 0 to 2500 or and it really messed up balances. I reset those to 0 and all is good now
This discussion has been closed.