Reconcile not working for other Mac users

Options
I have a CC acccount with very few trans. Tried to update it today and it would not let me move any transactions in (downloaded in Q form from card website). I entered them manually then tried to reconcile. [Edit- Unhelpful] Off by thousands of dollars and I do NOT want an adjustment of that size. I've always had trouble with reconcile - [Edit- Unhelpful]
Tagged:

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    There's really no way to help you with the information provided. You may want to consider a call with Quicken Support, where a representative can screen share your Quicken to see what you're seeing.

In general, reconciliation simply adds up all the transactions in your register and presents you with the sum; there isn't anything fancy about the math involved. But without seeing the transactions and results, it's hard to guess at where your problem is.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Frustrated_Q_User
    Options
    I will call support when they’re open. I was frustrated and it’s the weekend when they’re not availavle. Thanks
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    I will call support when they’re open. I was frustrated and it’s the weekend when they’re not availavle. Thanks
    Quicken does have chat support available on weekends, but in a situation like this, I think you're better off waiting until during the week when you can call their phone support and have someone look at your Quicken screen with you in real-time. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.