I am getting a CC-502 error with Community America Credit Union.

I have multiple accounts with CACU and only one account is not pulling data back. How can I fix it?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Chiefscott34,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, what is the account type of the account in question (i.e.: checking, savings, etc)? And is the account in question under the same username and password as the other accounts you have set up for this financial institution that are not experiencing issues?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Chiefscott34
    Chiefscott34 Member ✭✭
    I use one Quicken account to pull in multiple accounts from Community America. I have my checking account and a separate checking account. One account pulls transactions. The other one receives a 502 error. I've followed the steps to repair the Quicken file. I have waited a day before posting this question. I have contacted my bank to check if they see a problem with my account. I even tried opening a new Quicken account to see if the existing file was corrupted and the new file receives a 502 error as well. Any way I go, I get the same answer.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for the additional information.

In that case, please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-502.

As stated at the bottom of the article, if the error persists after 24 hours or more, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate and will likely be required to file for an escalation if they see fit.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Chiefscott34
    Chiefscott34 Member ✭✭
    I will escalate tomorrow. This is day two of this condition persisting.