How do I setup addresses for recurring scheduled bills

When scheduling a monthly 'bill pay transaction' how do I enter the payee's address?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for the additional information.

For check printing; you can add addresses by navigating to Window > Payees & Rules > double-click the name of the payee > Check the checkbox for Bills & Income payee > Fill out the address information > Click Save

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• William Day
    William Day Member ✭✭✭✭
    I will be printing said checks on my home iMac computer
  • Quicken Anja
    edited July 2021
    Hello @William Day,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

To clarify; is this for a Quicken Bill Manager or Bank Bill Pay reminder/payment, or a manual reminder/scheduled transaction?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• William Day
    William Day Member ✭✭✭✭
    I want to print scheduled Quicken/Intuit Checks on my home with name and address so I guess this is Quicken Bill Manager.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for the additional information.

For check printing; you can add addresses by navigating to Window > Payees & Rules > double-click the name of the payee > Check the checkbox for Bills & Income payee > Fill out the address information > Click Save

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• William Day
    William Day Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for providing a solution to my issue.  However, the 'solution' is not very intuitive - Quicken for Mac needs work on this.
This discussion has been closed.