Thank you for doing a good job with new Quicken/Mac

I've been a Quicken/Mac user for many years. A few years ago I switched to another product because Quicken/Mac was so hard to use especially reconciling accounts. Quicken/Mac would take me an hour to reconcile my checking and savings accounts. I am now back and am very happy with Quicken. Reconciling my checking and savings takes about 15 minutes. Quicken suits my needs and saves me time. Thank you for fixing Quicken. I look forward to many years of use.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited July 2021
    Hello @cjlangham,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and sharing your positive feedback!

We are very pleased to hear about your satisfaction so far, appreciate your kind words, and are happy to have you as a  valued customer. 

Additionally, being that you are a new user of the subscription model and in case you find yourself in need of assistance while learning the new program; I would also like to inform you that you have the option to schedule a one-on-one tour with our Quicken 1-2-3 team. 

By doing so, one of our Quicken 1-2-3 team members will contact you via phone at your scheduled appointment time. This team has been specifically trained and put together to assist our new subscription customers in getting familiarized with the program and learn how to utilize it to fit your needs, as well as answer any questions and/or address any concerns you may have.

If this is something that would interest you, then please, click here to select a time slot and schedule your tour! Alternatively, you can also call them directly at your own convenience. The phone number can be found through that same link.

I hope this information serves you well! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.