Fidelity Investments transactions not updated

Hi. Quicken downloads account names from my Fidelity Investments with zero balance. No transaction is downloaded. Quicken doesn't return any error message so I guess it is connected to Fidelity. How can I get it to update with transactions?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @tad

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It looks like we are currently seeing some issues with Fidelity with some users having difficulty. If you could I'd recommend contacting  Quicken Support so that we're able to collect logs and investigate further into what's causing the issue. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @tad

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It looks like we are currently seeing some issues with Fidelity with some users having difficulty. If you could I'd recommend contacting  Quicken Support so that we're able to collect logs and investigate further into what's causing the issue. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

• xgrep
    xgrep Member
    What was the resolution to this? I'm having the same problem recently and it would be helpful if how it was resolved could be posted to this topic, as it might save the support organization numerous calls (as a former support manager, I know it's important to be efficient in use of resources).
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's my understanding that Fidelity did something to fix it ... not Q, nor the original poster.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.