Switching currency in Investing, Brokerage, Holdings do not follow in Dashboard 6.3.1

Gilles9
Gilles9 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
edited May 2022 in Investing (Mac)
I mentionned this in another thread but I think it worths its own thread

I have 2 currencies, CAD and USD, and brokerage accounts in each currencies

When I look at my CAD portfolio and take a look at the Dashboard, in the "Holdings" section I'll see the CAD securities ( TSE: xxx )
If I switch to the USD portfolio and take a look at the Dashboard, in the "Holdings" section, CAD securities show, not the USD ones

to see the USD securities in the Dashboard "holdings" section, I need to quit QM 6.3.1 while having USD portfolio showing and relaunch QM, now I'll see the US securities in the Dashboard "holdings" section

and vice versa

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Gilles9,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting this issue, though we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This is a known issue that our teams are working to resolve as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA, however, we anticipate a solution to be available in the next Quicken for Mac release.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Gilles9,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting this issue, though we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This is a known issue that our teams are working to resolve as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA, however, we anticipate a solution to be available in the next Quicken for Mac release.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• meroni1
    meroni1 Member ✭✭✭
    Is there a place to find known issue that are being worked on?
This discussion has been closed.