Options
Costco Citi Bill is not available
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jhourani,

hank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mark&Kristine Thompson
    Options
    Same problem with Citi costco credit card bill. I can see the bill on the biller's website, but it doesn't show up in Bill Manager. The due date and amount did briefly appear--for about 1 to 2 seconds--and then disappeared and Bill Manager still says awaiting next bill. The amount and due date that briefly appeared were correct, but it's like quicken deleted it, and is once again waiting on it.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Be sure to avoid late fees and penalty interest rates

Are you about to be late with making your bill payment due to problems or unexpected delays in Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay or Check Pay) that can't be resolved in a timely fashion?

While you're fighting these problems, to avoid missed payments I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit the next (and perhaps all future) payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller will make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late. In Quicken just record a scheduled reminder that does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the debit transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

This discussion has been closed.