I am unable to download transactions for my Barclay card

This was working fine and now nothing. The account shows last download as today but that is not correct. I tried importing the transactions directly and that did nothing either. Help!

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Tami Joachim Brzenk

Apparently this is a technical problem on the Barclay's end - which the bank is working on.  See this thread for more information - LINK. [Note that the other thread is a "Mac" thread, but since this is a downloading problem, it doesn't matter - the downloading problem would likely appear for both versions)

I suggest that you wait for a day or two and try again.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Tami Joachim Brzenk

Apparently this is a technical problem on the Barclay's end - which the bank is working on.  See this thread for more information - LINK. [Note that the other thread is a "Mac" thread, but since this is a downloading problem, it doesn't matter - the downloading problem would likely appear for both versions)

I suggest that you wait for a day or two and try again.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Initiating the download directly from Barclay's website doesn't work either ... nothing gets downloaded.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.