Download Credit Card Transactions Issue

Options
When updating account transactions, I'm having difficulty downloading American Airline Aviator Mastercard transactions. Last download was 8/13, just tried my weekly update and not working. Anyone else having issues? Thank you.

Answers

• Mary108
    Mary108 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, I have filed a complaint with AA/Barclay's,
  • Mary108
    Mary108 Member ✭✭
    Options
    This was on Barclay's website: Wondering how Quicken is planning on addressing?
    The policy is not to prevent or exclude any third-party apps or aggregators from accessing cardmember data on behalf of cardmembers. Due to increasing threats of fraud on financial websites and mobile apps, and in order to protect cardmember data, we no longer allow non-java script enabled browsers access to our site. In addition, we now require a one-time passcode security step when our customers log in from an unknown device or IP address.
    We have proactively reached out to third party apps and aggregators to inform them of the security modifications required for access to the Barclays site. Some have been able to make the necessary changes to accommodate our security enhancements. Others have not been able to accommodate these security modifications, and as a result their access will be blocked unless the customer re-authenticates.We are working on a solution that utilizes the latest standards and will enable us to maintain a high level of security while providing access to third party apps and aggregators, allowing them to be onboarded and enabled. We hope these enhancements will alleviate this inconvenience for our cardmembers in the future.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Note that since this posting Quicken has put up this announcement, so they are working on it:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7898113/new-8-23-21-no-new-transactions-from-barclays-bank-delaware
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/