Why the orange dots next to accounts?

Options
accounts have an orange dot next to them and says cannot connect to this acc but the account updates? it started on the last update. how can I correct?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hello @kmindfw

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your program.  [Edited - See Chris_QPW's response below]

I would check to see if the transactions have a downloaded ID. You can do this by going to the column button in the bottom right of the register and selecting FITID to see if any downloaded with the transactions.

One we're able to see if this is the case let us know and we can see what steps we can take to clear the transactions inside your Quicken.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's odd since I don't remember if I've seen this specific symbol. It likely means that the transactions did download like you stated but weren't cleared when downloading causing the yellow from not being cleared and the dot from being a download. 

From the latest Mac release announcements:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7897123/quicken-for-mac-v6-3-released
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • kmindfw
    kmindfw Member
    Options
    all trans have a FITID # and have cleared
  • kmindfw
    kmindfw Member
    Options
    and it is all accounts associated w Bank of America
  • Bill M
    Bill M Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @kmindfw said:
    > accounts have an orange dot next to them and says cannot connect to this acc but the account updates? it started on the last update. how can I correct?
  • Bill M
    Bill M Member ✭✭
    Options
    Account, Settings, Download, Disconnect
  • Alfred Arborn
    Options
    I have an orange dot next to several accounts. There is no clear explanation of the orange dot in Quicken's documentation that I have been able to find. All accounts are reconciled and balances are correct. Several different types of accounts; one that only had manual entries, a car loan through a credit union, a major company credit card, and a car loan through an auto manufacturer. No issues with any of the accounts; the orange dot just appeared after an "update".

Please expalin how I remove the dot or turn off the feature so I don't have to see the dot.

Thank you
This discussion has been closed.