Asking to install again (and again, and again) Win 7

Options
Didn't use it for a while and tried to open it again. It required an update and I've updated it. It shows my usual dashboard for about 1 second and then requires to log in to my account. I'm logging in. And it requires me to log in again (every try it asks for it twice). After second log in it shows me the web page of the quicken, informs that yes, I have a license and offers me to download and install the quicken. YES. Already downloaded and installed quicken asks me to download and install quicken. Yes, I tried to install it again and again multiple times. No changes.
Oh, one more thing the file>sync button is still available but after clicking it it tells me that it cannot sync because I don't have a license. I actually have a screenshot when it at the same times tells me that I have a license and I don't have a license.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you haven't already, I suggest you reset the Quicken ID associated with the data file. 
    1. Select Edit > Preferences...
    2. Select Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    3. Select Sign in as a different user
    4. Enter yes 
    5. Select Sign Out
    6. Sign in with the original Quicken ID.
    To be able to select Edit > Preferences..., you may need to close the Sign In window multiple times but eventually Quicken should allow you to proceed.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Windows 7 isn't supported by Quicken Subscription, and others have reported similar problems.  It will sometimes work up to the point where a person has to install and then stops allowing you to log in.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/