OL-294A on M&T then blank dialog requiring End Task

Options
As it states, I got an OL-294A trying to download from M&T Bank Direct Connect today. I decided to try a Reset, that sometimes helps. When I did, I got this totally blank dialog box shown here - none of the buttons or 'x' worked, I had the Ctrl-Alt-Del and End the Quicken task.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Don Awalt,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow this error-specific support article regarding error OL-294.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks @Quicken Anja, I had seen it. The OL-294A error went away about an hour later, likely an issue on their side. I posted this because of the blank dialog box that forced me to manually shut down Quicken from the Windows task list, that is not good. There was no way to close the dialog box or even get anything else in windows to run, it locked everything up.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thank you for your response and for providing additional information.

Has the blank box/program lock-up reoccurred since posting this? And are you still having trouble updating this account?

-Quicken Anja

• Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no and no.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thank you for confirming! If these issues do reoccur, please feel free to repost.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja