regarding: "RESOLVED 8/27/21 Capital One Card Services Returns CC-501 Error"

Will there be a software update? It was just marked as resolved, "check for updates" says I'm running the latest (R34.24) and the error still happens to me.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for trying that first and following back up, though I'm sorry to hear that the error still continues to persist.

In that case, we request that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect new log files and re-escalate.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Hello @billculb,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report that you are still experiencing this error, though I apologize for the trouble.

Since you are currently still running version release R34.24 and not receiving an update prompt for the most recent version release; R35.26, then to start with, I recommend updating your Quicken program to the latest version by downloading and installing the Mondo Patch through this support article, and see if doing so will help resolve the CC-501 error. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case).

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• billculb
    billculb Member ✭✭
    Anja, I downloaded and ran the update - thanks for the info! I'm now at 35.26 and I still get the CC-501 error.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for trying that first and following back up, though I'm sorry to hear that the error still continues to persist.

In that case, we request that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect new log files and re-escalate.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.