Bank of America - Quicken Error Code 101

Since most recent update: Version 6.3.2 (Build 603.41003.100), Bank of America transactions won't update

Mac OS 11.5

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @QuickforMac,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error 101.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Shanda
    Shanda Member ✭✭
    edited August 2021
    I have been unable to update my Bank of America accounts for the last few days (unsure how long it's actually been down). I have tried creating an entirely new file and adding the accounts, but I am receiving the same errors. I have searched the community and cannot find a discussion regarding this error. Please help! Anyone have a fix other than the one I tried?
  • Yes. i have the same issue. I have been on two support calls over 3 hours and don't have a resolution for this fix. When synching with bank of america accounts, i see this error: AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-101)
  • we tried the stuff in the support article with support on the call. Is there an update on when this issue will be fixed by quicken?
  • QuickforMac
    QuickforMac Member ✭✭
    Seems like happening with a few more banks as well. Started happening with most recent Quicken for Mac (subscription) update. I’m sure their working on a patch.
  • RMW
    RMW Member ✭✭✭
    Same problem. Both Windows and Mac.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone, 

We are currently looking more into Windows/Mac users experiencing 501/101 errors with BoA. We're currently looking to collect more information on the issue. We'll want to collect the logs to see if we're able to figure out what exactly might be happening. You can submit your logs (All should be selected by default) by going across the top to help > report a problem. In the subject log you'll want to put BoA 501/101. Once you've done so please let us know and we'll look further into the issue.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • RandyGFL
    RandyGFL Member ✭✭
    edited August 2021
    After the update to v6.3.2 downloading transactions from Bank of America stopped working. Quicken goes through all the steps, asking for a phone number for a code, BoA sends the code, it gets entered in the Quicken window, then you get this error:

[removed - unnecessary log data]

FI name: Bank of America - Quicken

response:
    {
    "cpAggStatusDetail" : "String index out of range: 0",
    "id" : "136118554722924800",
    "aggStatus" : "CP_SCRIPT_ERROR",
    "cpAggStatusCode" : "ccscrape.101"
    },
    {
    "cpAggStatusDetail" : "String index out of range: 0",
    "id" : "136118555058469120",
    "cpAggStatusCode" : "ccscrape.101"
    }
    ],
    "cpAggStatusCode" : "ccscrape.101",
    "isProcessing" : false,
    "cpAggStatusDetail" : "String index out of range: 0"
    }
    ]
    }
    ],
    "jobId" : "289304169843877376"
    }

There is a lot there that means something to somebody, but the short response is to try again—which I did and got the same result. I tried resetting the download connection but that didn't work.

Randy
  • toddsymonds
    toddsymonds Member ✭✭
    There error is this:

Download Error (-28)
    CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.101:String index out of range: 0 when attempting to connect to Bank of America.

I've tried resetting the connection. No luck.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone, 

We are currently seeing increase in errors from Bank of America not downloading transactions. We are currently aware of the issue and are looking into it. We currently do not have an ETA. If you would like to follow the issue I will leave a link down below. To follow the post you'll want to click the ribbon to the right of the title. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7898481/new-8-30-21-no-new-transactions-from-bank-of-america#latest

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @toddsymonds

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. We are aware of this issue and it is currently being worked on. There is no ETA for a solution at the moment. 

For more information and updates regarding this issue please visit the link below. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7898481/new-8-30-21-no-new-transactions-from-bank-of-america#latest

Again we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Please let us know of any other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Skunkbay53
    Skunkbay53 Member
    Im having the same issue...wont download from Bank of America
  • CDave
    CDave Member
    I just updated to 6.3.3, and now the two-step authentification can only be sent to my land line for BofA. When I logged in a few days ago, Quicken gave me the option of sending the code to either my cellphone or the landline. I did not change anything with BofA--it still lists my cell as the first phone to call. I can't receive a text message on my landline. There appears to be no means of adding a cellphone through Quicken. If I delete the BofA account, in order to add it back, what do I loose?
This discussion has been closed.