OL-393-A

Hi, is anyone receiving an OL-393-A error when performing a One Step Update with Wells Fargo?

Comments

• James Yao
    James Yao Member ✭✭
    Yes. I'm having the same problem. Quicken just applied an update on my PC - wondering if that's the problem. Couldn't find anything mentioned on Wells Fargo's site.
  • For me, it started occurring today before the update. I then noticed that an update was available and I thought that might correct the error but it's still occurring.
  • i am having the same issue. did you find any fix?
  • Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding OL-393.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I am still receiving the error. Quicken Anja, is this a Wells Fargo issue or Quicken one?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Stevendcolorado

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize this issue is persisting. We are aware of this issue and are currently working on it. At this moment there is no ETA on a fix, but it is encouraged to attempt to update after 24-48 hours. 

Hope this provides clarity. Please let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.