501-101-error

Is there an ETA on resolving this issue.
https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7898575/new-9-1-21-update-fails-or-returns-cc-501-101-error

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Thank you for following up, though I apologize that you still continue to receive this error.

In that case, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files in order to further investigate and will likely be required to re-escalate if they see fit.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Hello @pdunnigan,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Unfortunately, we do not currently have an ETA on when a resolution will be available.

However, any and all updates will be posted as a comment on the Alert post itself. If you wish to be notified of updates as they become available, then we recommend that you bookmark the Alert by clicking the bookmark icon located in the top-right corner of the post.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• pdunnigan
    pdunnigan Member ✭✭
    The discussion in the link has been updated that the issue has been resolved. I have waited 24 hours and still get the cc-501 error.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Thank you for following up, though I apologize that you still continue to receive this error.

In that case, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files in order to further investigate and will likely be required to re-escalate if they see fit.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.