PNC, Mac: Error 141 No form element found in current HTML doc. ccscrape.141

Options
For the past week (since 9/7), I've been unable to download transactions from PNC on my Mac (running 6.3.3). It happens after the MFA prompt.

I'm seeing:
Error 141 No form element found in current HTML doc.

ccscrape.141

Anybody else seeing this?

Best Answer

• Justin Foreman
    Justin Foreman Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Happened to be up late tonight and this is resolved. I believe that PNC just had a maintenance window and fixed it. Hurrah.

Answers

• christyb
    christyb Member ✭✭
    Options
    I get the same thing on my mac. Happened after upgrading quicken to 6.3.3
  • qchief
    qchief Member ✭✭
    Options
    Having the same issue and it was after upgrading! Wonder if Quicken plans on acknowledging the problem and correcting. I have no problem logging into my PNC account on the web, so it is a quicken connect issue
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    If there isn't a post about this issue in the Alerts, Online Banking & Known Product Issues category, you need to contact Quicken Support to report this. They can only fix what they know isn't working. ;)

In this case, it sounds like PNC changed their website without notifying Quicken (Intuit, actually, who runs connectivity for Quicken). Once a few users notify Quicken Support of the problem, they can collect the log files and pass them on to the connectivity team at Intuit to work on getting it fixed. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Justin Foreman
    Options
    > @jacobs said:
    > If there isn't a post about this issue in the Alerts, Online Banking & Known Product Issues category, you need to contact Quicken Support to report this. They can only fix what they know isn't working. ;)
    >
    > In this case, it sounds like PNC changed their website without notifying Quicken (Intuit, actually, who runs connectivity for Quicken). Once a few users notify Quicken Support of the problem, they can collect the log files and pass them on to the connectivity team at Intuit to work on getting it fixed. 

Yep, I was going to contact support next. Just wanted to see if I was on an island or not. Thanks!
  • Justin Foreman
    Options
    Here's the response from chat support. 🤔

>PNC Bank is currently blocking 3rd party integration so customers may not be able to update accounts. We are currently working to resolve this issue.

>You would need to wait a few more days, we are still working on it.
  • Justin Foreman
    Justin Foreman Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Happened to be up late tonight and this is resolved. I believe that PNC just had a maintenance window and fixed it. Hurrah.
This discussion has been closed.