Why are my reminders disappearing on the calendar?

If I try to edit and existing reminder, it disappears from the calendar. When I try to add a new one, it does not show up after I hit save.

Best Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    If you haven't already, I suggest you check Show bill and income reminders in calendar (select Options), and check the account (select Options > Select calendar accounts).

If you're attempting to reset the Due next on date, you may be experiencing a feature Quicken introduced last year as discussed in: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7876084/cant-adjust-bill-reminder-date/p1
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Donna4567 said:
    That option is on. All my old ones show and work fine. I recently changed banks. When I edit the default account in the upcoming transaction remind, it disappears when I hit save. The same thing happens if I try to add a new reminder. It looks completely normal when I enter, but nothing shows up when I hit save.
    I suspect the new account is not checked: select Options > Select calendar accounts
  • Donna4567
    Donna4567 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    THAT'S IT! Lol. Thank you! I have used Quicken for at least 20 years and never knew that was an option.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, I suggest you check Show bill and income reminders in calendar (select Options), and check the account (select Options > Select calendar accounts).

If you're attempting to reset the Due next on date, you may be experiencing a feature Quicken introduced last year as discussed in: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7876084/cant-adjust-bill-reminder-date/p1
  • Donna4567
    Donna4567 Member ✭✭
    That option is on. All my old ones show and work fine. I recently changed banks. When I edit the default account in the upcoming transaction remind, it disappears when I hit save. The same thing happens if I try to add a new reminder. It looks completely normal when I enter, but nothing shows up when I hit save.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Donna4567 said:
    I suspect the new account is not checked: select Options > Select calendar accounts
  • Donna4567
    Donna4567 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    THAT'S IT! Lol. Thank you! I have used Quicken for at least 20 years and never knew that was an option.
This discussion has been closed.