Citi Personal Wealth Management OL-297

Since about 8-8-21 get OL-297 error when try to update accounts from Citi Personal Wealth Management. Same error if try to set up new account or reset present account. Quiken support said it was the bank. Citi PWM says it's Quicken. Worked fine since 2017. Anybody use this institution (not the same a Citi regular site which works fine)? Any suggestions?
Tagged:

Answers

• Hello @Eric316,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error OL-297.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Eric316
    Eric316 Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the response. I already tried the suggestions in the article and spoke with Quicken Support and the financial institution as noted. I was hoping for other suggestions or another user who has had the same problem with Citi PWM.
  • Eric316
    Eric316 Member ✭✭
    Hi @Quicken Anja,
    Is there any way to determine if anyone is currently able to access Citi Personal Wealth Management through quicken?
    Eric
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Eric316

We're not able to see if users using the same connection are also having issues unless reported. If you could submit your logs I'd be happy to check to see what could be causing the issue to guide you in the right direction. You can do so by going across the top to help > report a problem. Once you've done so please let us know and we'll see what we can find!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Eric316
    Eric316 Member ✭✭
    Hi @Quicken Francisco,
    Which log files do you need and is it OK to check the sanitize box?
    Eric
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @Eric316

All the logs files needed should be included by default. We should be fine with just the logs in this case. Please let me know once you've had a chance to do so!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Eric316
    Eric316 Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Francisco,
    Yesterday evening for no reason I can determine, it connected to Citi Personal Wealth Management successfully and downloaded several transactions. This morning it's back to the same error.
    Can you tell me what personal financial information is included in the log files that I would be uploading.

Eric
This discussion has been closed.