Comcast Business [problems with Online Biller]

I have tried everything I can do get my Comcast Business to give me my current bill so that I can pay it. I haven't had any problems for 11 months, but now it is giving me fits. I called Comcast support ..they don't have the foggiest idea of how to solve it. Has anyone had the same problem and been able to find some solution?
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello @hawkbirdie,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I did the repair Online Billers it located Comcast Business with an error, hit okay to remove it, which I did. I then ran Online Billers again and everything sync'ed. Then I added Comcast Business again and it gave me the same message I continually get ....Bill Added, waiting for next bill ...try again. But this is erroneous because when you try again, it continues time and time again to give the same 'Billed Added, waiting for next bill ...try again' window. I know it isn't the bill isn't ready, because it's been available on their site for the last 12 days. So it just gets hung up here and will not provide a link to the current bill. Which, again, is confusing since I have been using it without a problem in the past.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @hawkbirdie

I was taking a look here at the biller and did notice that the biller is degraded on our side which would be the issue you're running into here. I've reported the issue on your side so that information can be collected. We are currently also working on repairing the biller as well. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • No, that's fine. Now I know what I am dealing with. I will wait for the repair on your side. Thank you for getting back to me. Please let me know when it looks good at your end.

Thanks,
    Dave Hawkins
    Long time Customer
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

BTW, Be sure to avoid late fees and penalty interest rates

Are you about to be late with making your bill payment due to problems or unexpected delays in Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay or Check Pay) that can't be resolved in a timely fashion?

While you're waiting for the problems to be resolved, to avoid missed payments I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit (aka PAC Draft, Autopay, APS) the next (and perhaps all future) payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller will make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late.

In Quicken just record a scheduled reminder that does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the debit transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

This discussion has been closed.