Unable to delete Payee in quicken for Mac

Options
I have this one bill under bills & Income that is saying that I am 254 days overdue. I have paid this bill multiple times on time. But my problem is that I cannot get rid of this bill off of my list. When I go to the 3 dots on the right to delete. The delete option is grayed and resulting in me being unable to delete this bill. How can I fix this issue?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @DPeyton

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your bill. Are you able to skip the instance still? If so I would recommend trying to skip forward to see if that might help with getting it deleted. Once caught up check again to see if we're able to delete the bill.

If that does not work could you let us know if this is an online biller or a manually added biller as well? This should help with figuring out what other troubleshooting steps we're able to take.

Once you get a chance let us know if you're able to make any progress on deleting the biller. If not we'll look at the additional information and figure out our next step.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• DPeyton
    DPeyton Member ✭✭
    Options
    No progress was made at all. The troubleshooting steps did not work. I still have the Hung bill at the top of my bills have been paid multiple times but still showing outstanding for access of 100 and some days
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @DPeyton

Thank you for your response. To better assist you a few more details are needed. For instance, is this an e-biller or a manual bill reminder? It would also be most helpful if you could attach a screenshot of the issue. Having this will allow us to take a closer look and a better understanding. 

For instructions on attaching a screenshot click here. Please note that you may have to drag the image file into the response box. 

Once more information is obtained we can move towards diagnosing/troubleshooting the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • DPeyton
    DPeyton Member ✭✭
    Options
    Attached is my screen shot and I am referring to the bill at the top of the list.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @DPeyton

Thank you for the screenshot and additional information, although I apologize this issue is still persisting. I would recommend attempting to find the bill reminder in question in your register and attempt to delete it from there. If you are not able to find it in your register please let us know. Also, if you have not you can submit a bug report by selecting Help >Report a problem. 

Please let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.