old transactions

After updating my accounts and I need to manually choose a transaction there is a list of transactions and i choose the transaction or transactions that I want, how do I remove the outstanding transactions that is in the list. Some of the transactions go back to last year.
Hope this is not to confusing.

Thank you for any help

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are referring to the Download Transactions window at the bottom of a non-investment account register, the current version of subscription allows you to select a range of transactions (just like selecting a range in any Windows program) and then click on the delete button to delete the selected range.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Hi @mjm4200,

When you download transactions from your financial institutions, for each transaction that is downloaded, you are given the opportunity to:

a) match the downloaded transaction to an existing transaction in the account register;
    b) accept the transaction into the register as a new transaction;
    c) take other actions, such as correct amount or other information, or delete the transaction, etc.

Is this the "process" that you are talking about above?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• mjm4200
    mjm4200 Member ✭✭
    Hi Frankx,
    Yes this the process I am asking about.