Bill pay and 2 Factor

Can someone tell me why all the accounts I have that utilize 2 factor authentication keep showing up as either account locked or Biller needs attention.. It appears that when the bill pay goes to check for a bill it can not because there is nothing answering the 2 factor.
I go through the process of resetting and that work until there is another attempt. Bills are also not getting paid because of that.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Lou Cicirello, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need more information. For instance, what biller(s) are you currently seeing with a "locked" or "attention needed" status? Where are your main/active files located? Lastly, when did this issue start occurring? 

Please elaborate and once more information is obtained we can move forward with diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • The billers are Verizon, Bank of America, Creditcard services(UMB) and Capital One.
    My may file sits on a file server.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

Hello @Lou Cicirello

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your billers. I went through and checked each of the billers to see what exactly is happening. I went through your Verizon, Creditcard Services(UMB), and Bank of America billers and set them to resync to your file. I would recommend trying to validate the billers and resyncing to see if we're able to connect properly. You can do so by going to the bills and income tab then clicking the gear on the right of the screen. In the dropdown select review and repair > review and repair online billers.

With Capital one after taking a look the issue is something that we're aware of. For more information regarding the issue, I'll leave a link down below.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7855126/ongoing-8-25-21-users-unable-to-add-capital-one-ebills-online-billers#latest

Once you get the chance please let us know if you're able to get the other 3 billers in sync.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Still the same problem.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @Lou Cicirello

Thank you for the update. I do see that you attempted again and received the same locked response. I've gone ahead and reported the three billers on our side.  Please, wait at least 48 hours and then try connecting again, thank you!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.