Why does the Rent Center tab still show property as vacant after adding a tenant?

I checked the property tag and it appears linked. So, I don't know what to try next.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @DonnTHB

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties linking your tenant and property. If the property appears to still be vacant I would recommend linking/adding the tenant desired from the Rent Center tab. 

To do this select the vacant property >Properties & Tenants >Add Tenant. From there you may fill out the tenant's name, rent due date/amount, and other information. A visual example is below. 

Hope this helps and provides clarification. Please let us know how it goes and if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Under Terms and Agreement in the Edit Rental Property Tenant, what are the Lease Start and Move In dates? Dates in the past or in the future?
    AFAIK, if the lease hasn't started or the tenant hasn't moved in yet, as of today the apartment is still considered vacant.
  • DonnTHB
    DonnTHB Member ✭✭
    I have already added a tenant and the property remains vacant. That is the problem. The dates are correct (2020-2022).
  • DonnTHB
    DonnTHB Member ✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Will the rent center display rent paid from an account that receives direct deposit of rent if the transactions are tagged with the appropriate property tag?
  • DonnTHB
    DonnTHB Member ✭✭
    I did select reminders and indicated the account name.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @DonnTHB

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

With the behavior you're seeing in your recent center I believe it would be best if we could have someone troubleshoot while viewing the screen as well. As such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.