Unable to Download Transactions from Alliant

This discussion was created from comments split from: Alliant Credit Union not downloading....

Comments

• Longtimeuserr
    Longtimeuserr Member ✭✭
    Alliant download not working again.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Longtimeuserr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, our financial institution list contains 3 different options for Alliant, so to clarify; are you experiencing this issue with Alliant Credit Union, Alliant Credit Union IA, or with Alliant Bank? Also, do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mvwabc
    mvwabc Member ✭✭✭

I too have again been experiencing problems with Alliant.  My problem is with Alliant Credit Union and is CC-505.  @Quicken Anja, I expect @Longtimeuserr is referring to the ongoing problems discussed in other threads.  In addition to the discussion that this thread was split from, here are two more:

Download from Alliant Credit Union not working — Quicken

Continual CC-505 and CC-503 errors with Alliant Credit Union — Quicken

As I recall, @SeattleSummer76 chased this problem until Alliant finally admitted that due to capacity limitations they turned off Quicken access to Alliant in the morning hours.  My guess is that Alliant has again started this practice.  If this is correct then, there are two courses of action – live with this sporadic problem or change your credit union.  My decision was to live with the problem, but I have minimized the issue by opening an account at another credit union where the majority of my transactions now occur. 

This discussion has been closed.