Why can't I sort Online Bills by Due Date?

Options
I can sort online bills by Biller Name and I can sort All Bills by Biller Names. I can sort Manual Bills by Due Date. Why can't I sort Online Bills by Due Date?

And why when I try to sort Online Bills by due date does Quicken tell me there are no Online Bills due within the next 30 days or 90 days? That can't be right. On the prior screen Quicken told me I had a number of Online bills coming up in the next 30 days or 90 days. I can see them all only when I sort by Biller Name? That's very odd (and inconvenient) behavior

Has this always been the case? Or did something odd happen with my recent update (to version 36.17)?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @ciarmer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest that you please try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• stevesjh
    stevesjh Member ✭✭
    Options
    Similar issue for me and yes, it happened after update to V36.17. I worked with support to demostrate this to them and they have a trouble ticketed opened for this #8905243. You may want to escalate to support and let them know you have this same issue. They 1st tried to tell me that this is BAU and as you and I agree, that is NOT the case.
  • ciarmer
    ciarmer Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Thanks, Quicken Anja. I appreciate your input. I have tried to do a normal Validate and Repair but that didn't help. 
    [Removed-Speculation]. Thanks for posting your experience stevesjh. I will attempt to escalate this. Question - you mentioned "BAU" in your post. What is BAU? 
  • ciarmer
    ciarmer Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It appears this issue has been fixed with the newest version installed this morning.
    This version is Quicken Premier R37.25
This discussion has been closed.