Second Capital One Account

Options
Is there an issue with Capital One again?
I added a second Capital One Account, and my first one stopped updating.
I've tried several times, and the login is correct.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @brettossman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• brettossman
    brettossman Member ✭✭
    Options
    I ran reset account again. Guess the third time was a charm. Now both accounts work.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear all is in working order now.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jkotapish
    jkotapish Member ✭✭
    Options
    I deactivated my capital one account, and then reactivated it via the same window. Didn't help. HOWEVER, with the help of support, I deactivated the account and then used the add account button, and followed as if I was adding a completely new account. It found the account, it linked with what I have in quicken, and didn't download any duplicate transactions. So far, so good. Hopefully it doesn't relapse, but this method worked for me when nothing else was. Be sure to make a back-up first to be safe.
This discussion has been closed.