Deactivate / Activate to Update Credit Card Number

Options
Due to a fraudulent credit card I needed to update my credit card number at Citi. I deactivated the online services on the account, but when I tried to reactivate it I received the CC-501 error message. I tried this several times (no luck), waited 24 hours and I'm still getting the message. Any thoughts on how to fix?

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: ONGOING 10/7/21 Citi Bank Citi Cards CC-502/102

FWIW, We have had no issue connecting and downloading from Citi Cards using the Direct Connect connection method.  Note: When setting up the Direct Connect connection method using Citi Cards, you may need to enable access for Quicken: sign in to the Citi web site, select Profile > More Settings and Manage Desktop Apps

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: ONGOING 10/7/21 Citi Bank Citi Cards CC-502/102

FWIW, We have had no issue connecting and downloading from Citi Cards using the Direct Connect connection method.  Note: When setting up the Direct Connect connection method using Citi Cards, you may need to enable access for Quicken: sign in to the Citi web site, select Profile > More Settings and Manage Desktop Apps
  • Seawolf
    Seawolf Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you. Still no luck. I'll keep trying
  • Seawolf
    Seawolf Member ✭✭
    Options
    Figured it out. I went Add Account and chose Citi Cards instead of Cii Bank, followed the prompts and I was back in business.