CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.163

navodar
navodar Member
I've suddenly started seeing this error and now cannot synch up my credit union accounts...anyone else experiencing this?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @navodar,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide the full name of the financial institution you are experiencing this error with as well as which connection type you are using to connect (Quicken Connect or Direct Connect)?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• navodar
    navodar Member
    The institution is DATCU. I was using Quicken Connect. I've since worked with support to refresh the connections but can only get 7 of my 9 subaccounts to work again using Direct Connect. Quicken Connect does not work for any of them. I'm good for now, and have just accepted that those 2 sub accounts will not need to be tracked. Thanks
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear you got the majority of them working.

If you decide to seek further assistance in getting the others working as well, please don't hesitate to reach back out! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• imdcareys
    imdcareys Member ✭✭✭✭
    I'm also having a CC-501 error downloading from DATCU, using Express Web Connect. In the Customer CentralError.txt for all 3 accounts the error is shown as AGGR_STATUS_CODE : ccscrape.163.

Chat support was unable to resolve yesterday by creating a test data file and attempting to setup the accounts there. they collected 2 files, but the CustomerCentralError.txt wasn't one of them. My last successful download was 10/12/21.

Win 11 - Quicken Premier - v54.16

• navodar
    navodar Member
    I’m suspecting that the roll out of DATCU’s new web site has something to do with this. What got me going again per guidance of tech support was disconnecting each sub account within quicken, closing quicken, opening up key chain and deleting the quicken/DATCU related password records, restarting quicken and then hitting the plus sign at the top of the left panel - add checking - as Direct Connect - then after authenticating with DATCU, carefully linking each account found with the existing ones in quicken. Like I said above, this restored 7 of my 9. The two are subs for my kids and I can live without those for now. Good luck.
  • imdcareys
    imdcareys Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. I suppose I could try that. They had me switch from Direct Connect to Express Web Connect in late July due to a Direct Connect issue, so I'm leery of changing back to it.

• imdcareys
    imdcareys Member ✭✭✭✭
    @navodar, I didn't try it on my own, but yesterday Quicken popped up a wizard that forced me to change to Direct Connect. I had to enter a pin from DATCU in the process. There were a couple of overlapping transactions downloaded and I just deleted them. If anyone else does this, there is a screen which shows the accounts from them. Be sure to read it carefully and map their accounts to your existing Quicken accounts because otherwise it will create new accounts!

This discussion has been closed.