PNC CC-502

Trying to connect my account to PNC and am getting CC-502 since 10/12/2021

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @watts428,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-502.

As stated in the article, if the error persists after 24 hours or more, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to further investigate and will likely be required to file for an escalation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    I am a former BBVA customer and just tried setting up my PNC accounts on Quicken. They sent me a PIN but never ask for it. I tried setting up accounts using my User ID and PW and I get a cc-502. I tried earlier this week and got the same result. I called PNC but their Quicken support is closed on Sunday. I doubt they will be any help though.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.13. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• twj0hns0n
    twj0hns0n Member
    Having this same issue. Has anyone figured this out?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @twj0hns0n

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. Are you also getting error CC-502? How long has this issue been persisting? What connection method are you using? 

To check the connection method being used select Tools >Account List >Edit account details >Online Services. 

Please elaborate and once more information is provided we can move forward with diagnosing the issue. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Greg Brown
    I looked at all the possible connection methods for PNC and I chose "direct connect". It worked after that...

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited October 2021
    @Greg Brown Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you found a solution that worked for you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Greg Brown
    twj0hns0n said:
    Having this same issue. Has anyone figured this out?
    I looked at all the possible connection methods for PNC and I chose "direct connect". It worked after that...