Error Code OL-301-A when trying to update South State Bank account

Options
This started this weekend and is still a problem. Not sure what happened since I did not change a single thing on MY end! It says. "Your financial institution has rejected your request. Additional information from SouthState: Unknown Error"

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @LoneWolf1038,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try to refresh financial institution branding and profile by following the instructions provided below.
    1. In Quicken, select the Tools menu, then choose Online Center.
    2. Click the Financial Institution dropdown arrow and select the financial institution.
    3. Press CTRL+Shift while selecting Contact Info.
    4. Select one of the accounts associated with the bank from the dropdown list
    5. Select Financial Institution Branding and Profile from the list and click Refresh.
    6. Click OK and go online by clicking the Update/Send button.
    7. Attempt your online session again.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Andrew Kurtz
    Andrew Kurtz Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have the same exact issue. Started Saturday morning.

The steps above did not fix my issue.
  • Andrew Kurtz
    Andrew Kurtz Member ✭✭
    Options
    Also, reset has an immediate failure
  • Andrew Kurtz
    Andrew Kurtz Member ✭✭
    Options
    Further information - I deactivated and then tried to reactivate and get and error too. Cannot reactivate them.
  • BenH
    BenH Member
    Options
    Same problem with SouthState not updating financial information. Started a few days ago.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello All,

Thanks for taking the time to visit the Community and for adding to this thread to tell us about this issue.

If the steps above, unfortunately, do not resolve the error, then we advise that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate and may possibly need to file an escalation if they see fit or you may need to contact the financial institution directly for further escalation depending on what is found in the logs.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Andrew Kurtz
    Andrew Kurtz Member ✭✭
    Options
    All support did was gave me the same as above and then said check with your financial institution
This discussion has been closed.